Online Diploma Services Available

If the name you request does not match the name on your official transcript, you must first submit a Change of Personal Information form.

The University of Arizona Online Diploma Services

If you know your UA NetID click UA NetID WebAuth to login.
If you Graduated on or after October 1998, then you may search for your diploma with your UACCESS ID.
 *Both, Student ID and Last Name are required!
If you do not know your UACCESS ID or if you Graduated before October 1998, then you will need to "Submit a Diploma Request" to order a new Diploma.