Online Diploma Services Available

University of Idaho Online Diploma Services

If you graduated on or after August 2008, then you may search for your diploma with your V Number.
 *Both, V Number and Last Name are required!
If you do not know your V Number or if you graduated before August 2008, then you will need to "Submit a Diploma Request" to order a new diploma.