Online Diploma Services Available

University of Michigan-Flint Online Diploma Services

If you Graduated on or after February 2004, then you may search for your diploma with your UM ID.
 *Both, UM ID and Last Name are required!
If you do not know your UM ID or if you Graduated before February 2004, then you will need to "Submit a Diploma Request" to order a new Diploma.