Online Diploma Services Available

University of Nevada, Las Vegas Online Diploma Services

If you Graduated on or after January 2011, then you may search for your diploma with your NSHE ID.
 *Both, NSHE ID and Last Name are required!
If you do not know your NSHE ID or if you Graduated before January 2011, then you will need to "Submit a Diploma Request" to order a new Diploma.