Online Diploma Services Available

Western Michigan University Online Diploma Services

If you Graduated on or after June 2012, then you may search for your diploma with your WIN.
 *Both, WIN and Last Name are required!
If you do not know your WIN or if you Graduated before June 2012, then you will need to "Submit a Diploma Request" to order a new Diploma.